Compare 485 visa

health insurance policies

Type of Insurance

To Cover

You must have an approved private health insurance policy covering both you and your family members in order to apply for a Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) in Australia.

Once you purchase any of our listed OVHC insurance policies, you will immediately receive your required certificate of insurance.

Our Providers

Types of OHVC Insurance

Budget Hospital Cover

Budget Hospital & Extras Cover

Top Hospital Cover

Top Hospital & Extras Cover

Transitioning from a Student Visa to a Working Visa in Australia

As a recently graduated Internaltional Student in Australia, the Temporary Graduate (485) Visa is your path to continuing to live, study and work in Australia.

One of the legal requirements for working visas in Australia (including the 485 Visa program) is that you provide proof that you have the right health insurance.

This means moving from your current Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy to an approved Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) policy instead.

Health Cover that Meets 485 Temporary Graduate Visa Requirements

Every policy listed on the 485 Visa Insurance website meets your visa requirements for approved health insurance under condition 8501.

These insurance policies all provide cover that is equivalent to or better than Medicare; including covering at least 85% of costs for hospital and emergency services, plus coverage for pharmaceuticals.

About Us
Contact Us
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy is owned and operated by IO Digital Pty Ltd, ACN: 152 284 092

© IO Digital Pty Ltd 2019